Bridal Tiara Guessing for Up-coming Weddings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Ludwig of Bavaria will marry Sophie-Alexandra Evekink in May. What tiara do you think she will wear?

Prince Ludwig of Bavaria will marry Sophie-Alexandra Evekink in May. What tiara do you think she will wear?
Sophie-Alexandra will wear a sapphire and diamond floral tiara that was worn by Ludwig's sisters Alice and Augusta, and also by sister-in-law Henriette (in the picture). I don't know if the family has others at their disposal.2116484016.jpg

The diamond and sapphire tiara is the most likely one, but could also be that she gets one from the Wittelsbacher Ausgleichsfonds as Prince Ludwig is the future heir. Duke Max told once that his wife sometimes borrows Jewels from it.

The diamond and sapphire tiara is the most likely one, but could also be that she gets one from the Wittelsbacher Ausgleichsfonds as Prince Ludwig is the future heir. Duke Max told once that his wife sometimes borrows Jewels from it.
What about the Bavarian lovers knot? It was once worn by his ancestress, Princess Antonia of Luxembourg.

There aren't many modern tiaras that IMO can match up to the ones of the 19th century. But IMHO Queen Alia's Cartier tiara would be one of the more succesful modern tiara designs. Modern, though the tiara is already nearly 50 years old. Another succesful attempt would be the tiara of Queen Noor.

I imagine that the Dubai court would send back the tiara if the King of Jordan requested it, but that may be a naive thought.

A new tiara is therefore perhaps most likely, as Queen Rania's own tiaras are all not terribly elegant.
Well, Rajwa is from a wealthy family, I’m sure she can be loaned a tiara by a jeweller or a jeweller company like Chaumet, Boucheron etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the Bavarian lovers knot? It was once worn by his ancestress, Princess Antonia of Luxembourg.
I think that Queen Marie Therese's floral tiara has several times been loaned from the Wittelsbacher Ausgleichsfond. But the lover's knot tiara has never been taken out, afaik. So I don't expect it for this wedding. My guess is either his mother's sapphire tiara or Queen Marie Therese's floral tiara.

Well, Rajwa is from a wealthy family, I’m sure she can be loaned a tiara by a jeweller or a jeweller company like Chaumet, Boucheron etc.
I doubt that the new Crown Princess will borrow a wedding tiara from a jeweler. It's more likely that she'll receive a tiara as a wedding gift, imho. And I wonder if there will be a pre-wedding tiara pic like there was for Princess Iman.

I think that Queen Marie Therese's floral tiara has several times been loaned from the Wittelsbacher Ausgleichsfond. But the lover's knot tiara has never been taken out, afaik.

I think the difference is that the Lovers Knot tiara is on display at the Treasure of the Residenz. As far as i remember the last time it was worn was by Princess Irmingard for her wedding to Prince Ludwig in 1950

Last edited:
Sophie-Alexandra will wear a sapphire and diamond floral tiara that was worn by Ludwig's sisters Alice and Augusta, and also by sister-in-law Henriette (in the picture). I don't know if the family has others at their disposal.View attachment 303265

That is really a lovely tiara, simple but elegant and it fits in with the dress.

For Princess Alexandra next Saturday: Chaumet Choker (was not used by the brides of the family), Belgian Congo (like her mother, grandmother and aunts) or Belgian Scroll (being the daughter of the Grand Duke it would be nice to see her with an important tiara)

For Alexandra: Chaumet Emerald or Belgian Scroll, or there's pre-wedding dinner with tiara I'm guessing Vine Leaves, Chaumet Choker with/or Congo Necklace.

Hugh, Duke of Westminster has announced his engagement to Olivia Henson. What tiara do you think she will wear at the wedding?

Hugh, Duke of Westminster has announced his engagement to Olivia Henson. What tiara do you think she will wear at the wedding?
The Inchape fringe, the laurel tiara or she could opt to not wear a tiara.

For Princess Alexandra next Saturday: Chaumet Choker (was not used by the brides of the family), Belgian Congo (like her mother, grandmother and aunts) or Belgian Scroll (being the daughter of the Grand Duke it would be nice to see her with an important tiara)

Does the family still have the Belgian Congo tiara? I do not think it has been seen in a long time.

Does the family still have the Belgian Congo tiara? I do not think it has been seen in a long time.

Unless it was secretly auctioned, it should still be in the collection.

The Duke of Westminster is engaged, so I guess that Olivia will wear the Westminster Myrtile Wreath, Bagration Spinel Tiara or the Cyclamen Tiara

The Duke of Westminster is engaged, so I guess that Olivia will wear the Westminster Myrtile Wreath, Bagration Spinel Tiara or the Cyclamen Tiara
There’s also the Princess Mary fringe tiara

Archduke Alexander of Austria has announced his engagement to Natacha Roumiantzoff. What tiara do you think she will wear?

:previous: Something from the Luxembourg collection, like his sisters and one of his sisters-in-law, I think. I used to believe that the small floral tiara was designated to the nieces and brides of the nephews, while the wine leaves tiara was meant for own daughter and daughter's in law of the GD couple. But then the two nieces wore the sapphire laurel tiara of GD Adelaide, and Princess Alexandra wore the choker tiara, and one of the Liechtenstein nieces even wore the wine leaves tiara for the wedding ball... So, it seems there are no rules. The brides get to choose between several tiaras.

Difficult guess, but I tend to lean towards the small floral tiara.

Could also be that the bride family has their own tiara which could be worn, but no Idea if they really have one.

For her wedding Sophie-Alexandra Evekind could wear the Bavarian Diamond and Pearl Tiara or the Diamond Rosette Tiara.

The Bavarian Sapphire Floral Tiara seems to be the most popular bridal tiara
https://royalwatcherblog.com/2023/05/19/bavarian-sapphire-floral-tiara/#more-122174
It's the tiara that is owned by the groom's parents and it must definitely be available for the bride. Prince Ludwig being the heir (at least in his generation), he might be offered a different tiara from duke Franz. But the sapphire tiara is lovely and might be the bride's first choice. I'm looking forward to the weddings pics tomorrow.

Duchess Amelie of Württemberg will marry Baron Franz Ferdinand von Feilitzsch in September. What tiara so you think she will wear?

I'm hoping to see the Arabic script tiara again in the upcoming Jordanian wedding but probably there'll be another new tiara on the bride despite their seldom use of tiara.

Duchess Amelie of Württemberg will marry Baron Franz Ferdinand von Feilitzsch in September. What tiara so you think she will wear?
I guess she it will be the diamond tiara which was worn by her cousin Sophie at her Wedding as this was worn by most Württemberg brides

The Arabic Scroll, Diamond Floral, the Diamond Bracelet Tiara or a brand new tiara are my options for Rajwa

My final guess for Rajwa Al Saif's wedding tiara is a new tiara.

:previous: I think you will be right. :flowers: The Jordanian RF doesn't seem to prefer personal tiara over heritage tiaras. And the future Princess Rajwa will need a tiara to wear at international events, or at least I hope so.

Prince Johann-Wenzel of Liechtenstein will marry next week. What's your tiara guessings?

Prince Johann-Wenzel of Liechtenstein will marry next week. What's your tiara guessings?
The Bulgarian fringe tiara that his mother wore on her wedding day. She borrowed it from Princess Sophie of Wurttemberg.

Back
Top Bottom