Yoz~

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icygalz

City
Singapore
Country
Singapore
hi everyone am quite new here!
am from Singapore and since we don't have our own royal family, so am quite fascinated by the different royalties in the world~

am from Singapore and since we don't have our own royal family, so am quite fascinated by the different royalties in the world~

Hello, Icygalz,

It's so very nice to see you here.

I know that you're part of the British Commonwealth in Singapore, a lovely and exciting city which I've visited often, from Australia. For those who have never visited, Singapore is the happiest and most remarkable confluence of East and West, and a real role leader in this, our divided world, in its search for genuine multi-cultural tolerance. In short, Singapore is a genuine success story and in many ways, a template for the rest of us.

I hope that you enjoy your time here, Icygalz.

Best wishes to you

Hello, Icygalz,

It's so very nice to see you here.

I know that Singapore's a constituent state of the British commonwealth, and a lovely and exciting city, which I've visited often, from Australia.

For those who have never visited, Singapore represents the happiest and most remarkable confluence of East and West, and is a real role leader in this, our divided world, in its search of genuine multi-cultural tolerance. In short, Singapore is a genuine success story and in many ways, a template for the rest of us.

I hope that you enjoy your time here, Icygalz.

Best wishes to you

Back
Top Bottom