Updated Introduction

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kansaswx

City
Gambrills
Country
United States
Apparently I registered here sometime ago. I am a long time member of another site but have not participated for some time. On that site, I became online friends with AnAdRi and after a 10 year or so friendship,met him in Dublin last month. He reminded me he is a Moderator here and ski follow him here, hoping to have some meaningful dialogue about my 2nd favorite subject.

I am retired from the Federal Government, love genealogy, am an avid quilter and love to travel. Married to a great guy who also likes to travel. We enjoy life in SC and keep very busy. Just returned from a great trip to England, Scotland and Ireland. While Her Majesty was in residence at Windsor, I did not meet or even see her. Disappointing.

Hi Kansaswx! You are very welcome! And thanks to An Ard Ri for reminding you about TRF. I hope you'll enjoy to become a more active poster. :welcome:

It's really disappointing that Her Majesty didn't invite you to tea at Windsor!;) But you must have seen some great places with royal connections anyway.

Perhaps it is better not to see them in real life, somehow I fear it may break the spell ;). Whenever I see a colonnade of limousines at the palace here in Amsterdam I usually try to move a bit faster.

Welcome to TRF, Kansaswx.

Last edited:
Hello and warm welcome Kansaswx,great to see you here! :usaflag:

Welcome back to The Royal Forums, Kansaswx!

Back
Top Bottom