Transformation:With in Shadows, Light exist.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Estelle Irene

City
Pendleton
Country
United States
My family has been in search of past for three generations. The first of my relations to be intured in Indiana is Elizabeth Wilson born 1789 London England. From there the search expands many years to Queen Elenor of Castille, Lady Astor Viscountess and Geoffrey Chaucer My 16 Great Grand Father. I always wondered for Americans my family has remained loyal to the Royal House of Queen Elizabeth Regina. One of my most treasured items is a letter written upon the command of Her Highness Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother, sending gratitude for the gift of "Shades of Blue". (Part of my personal prose)

Yes many would be taken aback for my presenting myself openly. I am proud to have survived the past 45 years pretending to be "happy", now the past years development has brought Peace. When a person truely knows who is the whom within your soul, then can life begin to be express, lived and enjoyed. You will find a link to a place of expression for myself, please go and enjoy. I am open to question or inquirey, please remember......"Ask anything, be prepared for an Honest answer."

Back
Top Bottom