To be royal or not to be is the question I pose

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Peterborough
Country
Canada
Just a curious question whom of you are of Royal linage and proud?
And whom wish to not be found?
I only ask as I have allowed my adult life to be a modest simple one under the radar and am so happy without the "family" I am richer than all my families jewels for this freedom I have chosen....
Would those who are of the royals would any of you choose this as apposed to the comforts of your status family life??

I would inquire as to who your "family" is first?

Ha, I have the opposite problem - all my family think I have heirs and graces and think I'm better than I should be, so I indulge their misconceptions and annoy them all the time by acting as if I'm royalty! Erm... does that count in answer to the question??!!
Unfortunately, I doubt very much there are many people here on TRF who have royal lineage and if there are and they don't want to be found out, I shouldn't imagine they would be likely to tell us!

I would inquire as to who your "family" is first?

I prefer to keep this an ambiguous question as I am here out of curiosity not for that of whom my family is, and as I could pose the same question back I have just an interest as to others whom might be of royalty and if they too might feel as I do about leaving the fold and becoming .... Their own entity not that of their bloodlines ;)

Ha, I have the opposite problem - all my family think I have heirs and graces and think I'm better than I should be, so I indulge their misconceptions and annoy them all the time by acting as if I'm royalty! Erm... does that count in answer to the question??!!
Unfortunately, I doubt very much there are many people here on TRF who have royal lineage and if there are and they don't want to be found out, I shouldn't imagine they would be likely to tell us!

Oh you are so right!! I chose many many years ago a simple common life.... Yes under the radar is good and I thought this might be interesting to chat a bit on here to see others views on royalty as I never in my adult life really cared now just mildly interested ;)

Back
Top Bottom