So, uh, hi?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrinceOfCanada

Nobility
City
Toronto
Country
Canada
Hi all,

I sort of dove in with both elbows, and didn't actually introduce myself.

My name is Daniel, and I'm from a wee village in Canada named Toronto. I'm very much a monarchist, which only makes sense, really: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is my Queen twice over, as I have dual Canadian/UK citizenship.

So.. hi.

Hi Daniel, and welcome to TRF! Glad you've made yourself at home here! :canflag:

Hi Daniel, Prince of Canada!

You won't be alone because I've also just joined but I will head most often to the house of Monaco than Windsor. They must be breathing a small sigh of relief after the French President's visit!

See you on the forums!

2007_08_04CNTower4.jpg

Welcome to the Royal Forums, Prince of Canada!

I LOVE Toronto (puny village though it is). You are very lucky to live there; it is a wonderful international city and one of the finest in North America.

Look forward to more interesting posts from you (nice topic about the Canadian crown), and look forward to people getting our usernames confused.

"Prince of C----!?"

Hahaha...

Indeed, it's difficult to live somewhere so small. Why, it wasn't until last week that our own Mayor/supermarket manager finally got indoor plumbing! ;)

I do love my city, though winter is hanging on like grim death. I may have to come visit you in Cali..

Back
Top Bottom