Quinto says hello...

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Quinto

Commoner
City
Wales
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I would like to introduce myself to you all and hope that we can all be friends together and have fun on these boards, with discussions about the Royals of Great Britain and other parts of the World.:ROFLMAO:

No replies of Welcome?

There is no need to be backward in coming forward to say hello to me just because I am a famous writer in America. I am not well known in the UK yet, but I will be soon. If you get a chance please sign my Petition at 10 Downing Street called SCARYPOOP.:eek:

Quinto, you haven't let us give you a reply- only twenty minutes!

Welcome.

lady anne

There is no need to be backward in coming forward to say hello to me just because I am a famous writer in America. I am not well known in the UK yet, but I will be soon. If you get a chance please sign my Petition at 10 Downing Street called SCARYPOOP.:eek:
Wow! Take it easy there Quinto. Not everyone is on the forum at the same time and there are so many sub forums to go through we might not see new posts immediately. But, welcome to the forums and hope you will enjoy being a part of a most impressive group of people. May I ask the title of your book? I would love to read it. Again, welcome.

Back
Top Bottom