Queen of the Giraffes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GracieGiraffe

Heir Presumptive
City
Giraffe Land
Country
United States
Hello, just signed on a few days ago. My name is Gracie, and I am a giraffe queen. Like my crown?

I am fascinated with all royals, and if you look closely I am invited to all of the weddings, christenings and coronations. I'm the one with the long neck in the back.

if you just signed on a few days ago. Why do you have 23 post already, then?

Hello, just signed on a few days ago. My name is Gracie, and I am a giraffe queen. Like my crown?

I am fascinated with all royals, and if you look closely I am invited to all of the weddings, christenings and coronations. I'm the one with the long neck in the back.

I've seen you around various threads and have to say I absolutely love your sense of fun and humor! Glad you've joined us. I hope your time here at TRF is as pleasant and enriching as mine has been.

On another note, I think I was basically reading through all the threads for about a year before I did start posting around a few threads before I found the introductions thread.

Gracie - it is so nice to have a new forum member that is trying to keep things light and fun. All primogeniture/orders/tiara work and no play makes forum members dull boys and girls.
I love giraffes. I used to visit the Indianapolis Zoo often, usually early on a Sunday morning in winter when the animals were not too tired of silly people saying silly things about the residents. As a result, I had the distinct honor to have the Mom and Baby giraffes bend down and let me pet them. It was such a great pleasure. Giraffes have a hard time in captivity and are prone to resiratory problems. Imagine having a giraffe size sore throat!
Welcome!

I've seen you around various threads and have to say I absolutely love your sense of fun and humor! Glad you've joined us. I hope your time here at TRF is as pleasant and enriching as mine has been.

On another note, I think I was basically reading through all the threads for about a year before I did start posting around a few threads before I found the introductions thread.

Why thank you!

A hearty hello to you, GracieGiraffe, I'm glad you joined up and I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums. I look forward to seeing you on the threads. With 26 posts, you're well on your way! :flowers:

Last edited:
I've already enjoyed several of your posts and I'm glad you've joined. Welcome!

:welcome: Gracie! I enjoyed reading your post in the thread entitled 'what will happen to the royals in 2013.' You have a great sense of humour! :flowers:

A hearty hello to you, GracieGiraffe, I'm glad you joined up and I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums. I look forward to seeing you on the threads. With 26 posts, you're well on your way! :flowers:

I couldn't agree more . *bats long eyelashes at Gracie and admires long neck*

Why thank you, everyone! I love royalty, but I don't mind saying something funny about them now and again. People are really knowledgeable around here - I though I knew a lot about royals....:eek:

AdmirerUS, I love giraffes too. I have a special needs child and he loves giraffes. After we read a book together about a special giraffe and a child he befriended we were both hooked. We have giraffe stuffed animals, giraffe figurines, books about giraffes and we visit them at zoos. We have never had an opportunity to pet them. I know most animals are happiest to be pet in the morning, before they've been pet all day by crowds.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I'm sure I will enjoy my time here.

We have never had an opportunity to pet them. I know most animals are happiest to be pet in the morning, before they've been pet all day by crowds.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I'm sure I will enjoy my time here.

It really is just like petting a cow - same sensation with a muscled body and a smooth, short coat of fur - only with that loooooovely loooooong neck. They were never afraid to look me right in the eye - and those are even bigger than cow's eyes, with longer eye lashes. Just lovely. I think their mouths make them look like they are always smiling! Say hello to your son for me and tell him I hope he gets to pet a giraffe some day soon! :)

Welcome, Gracie! :flowers:
I enjoy your sense of humour, so keep up the good work! Oh, and I always thought long necks are very graceful. ;)

Hello and :welcome: Enjoy your time here.

Back
Top Bottom