Promptus et Fidelis

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonathan_acf

City
Norwich
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening fellow monarchists,

I would like to introduce myself to you all. I am Jonathan Alexander, an Englishman but foremost supporter of the United Kingdom and its continuance. A proud monarchist, I believe that constitutional monarchism is the best form of government for all. I am a proud member of the British Monarchist League and the Traditional Britain Group. I studied Drama & Theatre Studies, English Language & Literature, and History at Advanced Level; I am currently studying a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations. I expect a great deal to be learnt on these forums and anticipate meeting like minded people.

Kind regards,
Jonathan Alexander

Hello, Jonathan, and welcome to the forums. I know you'll enjoy your time here; you'll certainly acquire a lot of information and I hope you'll have fun posting.

Hello there. I dont think anyone could disagree with that introduction, or that oath.

Welcome Jonathan!
Its always good to be able to welcome and post messages with another British loyalist and Monarchist on this forum.
Ruhije.

Welcome, Jonathan! :)

Welcome to TRF! I hope you enjoy posting as much as I do-

:welcome:, Jonathan! I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments (though I'm not a citizen of the UK or any other realm that has Her Majesty as the Head of State). I hope you enjoy your time here. This is indeed a great community.

Cheerio Johnathan! What's your take on Principalities?

Good evening,

I would like to thank you all for the warm welcomes, I certainly look forward to posting.

Addressing Alexey's post: I am fond of principalities. They're on par with any other monarchical institute in regards to my respect for them. Liechtenstein is a very interesting one, but I have yet to learn of their history, which I anticipate will be given on these forums.

Kind regards,
Jonathan Alexander

Thank you much, Jonathan(sorry about the extra 'h' in your name) for answering my post. I don't know too much about Liechtenstein; only the country takes it name from the royal family, not the other way around. I visited there when I was on a trip to Europe in July 1999. It isn't very large(only 61 sq. miles in area). I thought it was a fascinating anomoly that people run across once in a while. I bought some postcards and stamps that had Heriditary Prince Alois and Sophie on them. I had never heard about that country until the 1980 Winter Olympics when some girl named Hani Wenzel, originally from West Germany, and then living in Liechtenstein, won the first gold medal in that country's history. I also like Monaco, but mostly because of Grace Kelly marrying a real prince and becoming a princess. I find it interesting that even though Prussia does not have a monarchy, that Prince Georg Frederic lives there, and also that there are still princes and princesses from the different parts of Germany. I'll stop now before I bore you. I've heard Andorra is considered a principality, but I don't know how that came about. I also like Britain's monarchy today. I wish I had been alive when Queen Elizabeth's dad had been King. The house of Windsor is okay for the present time, but I can honestly say my favorite royal of all time was/is the Queen Mum. On her 100th birthday, she stood on the balcony of Buckingham Palace with her two daughters and their families behind her and waved. I live pretty close to Canada, and I was watching live from London on a feed to a Canada TV station. I may be a Yank, but I thought that moment was great. Good bye for now.

Back
Top Bottom