Newbie From the American Midwest

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Coldwater
Country
United States
Hello. I hail from Michigan in the United States.

I call myself American Princess because I have learned that one of my ancestors came over on the Mayflower, and then married the daughter of the famous Rev. John Lothrop, who escaped religious persecution in England to come to The New World (America) and become and influential leader in Barnstable, Massachusetts. Through him I am related to several US presidents and a few famous American actresses.

I've had a fascination with Royals since I was young, but only discovered recently that I am descended from British nobility and some royals, all through my father's line.

I came here to learn more about the royals, hopefully, and to maybe find out a little more about my own family's connection.

Hello, American Princess, and welcome to the forums. That's a nice pedigree you've got and I'm sure the British royalty/nobility threads would most likely be of interest to you. Enjoy your time posting here.

Welcome, American Princess. :flowers:
Hope you'll find what you are looking for.

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here and are able to find out more about your family and roots. Your family tree sounds very exciting.

Thank you all for the nice welcome. I tried to thank each of you personally, but my Nook is not cooperating.

Hi American Princess :) It seems that we have some things in common. I also had ancestors come to America on the Mayflower, and I have discovered noble and royal ancestors and relatives as well. Maybe we are distant cousins :)

That would be amazing :) Who are some of the royals you are descended from?

Well, they are so far back....I know there are millions descended from them now. I am descended from Charlemagne, the Dukes of Normandy, and William the Conquerer. I also found a few early Scottish kings. There are gobs of dukes and duchesse, counts and countesses, barons and baronesses, and other interesting characters. :)

Back
Top Bottom