New Member Alert!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dustin

City
Vancouver
Country
Canada
Hello everyone! My name is Dustin, in case you haven't already figured out by my ingenious username. Haha.
I have always had a keen interest in anything Royal, past or present. I am so glad I have come across a forum such as this to discuss and read everything royalty. I hope to have fun and possibly make friends while on here. If you know of any particular interesting forums to check out for any "new users" let me know!

Hello, Dustin, and welcome to the forums. My advice is just to jump into any thread that interests you and partake in the discussion. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Hello everyone! My name is Dustin, in case you haven't already figured out by my ingenious username. Haha.
I have always had a keen interest in anything Royal, past or present. I am so glad I have come across a forum such as this to discuss and read everything royalty. I hope to have fun and possibly make friends while on here. If you know of any particular interesting forums to check out for any "new users" let me know!

Hi Dustin. A great shortcut is to look at the forums about links to Royal focused websites, FB pages and other resources. I am amazed at how much people here know or have figured out how to access. :flowers:

Hello & welcome Dustin!

Back
Top Bottom