New Here

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addison8100

City
Ottawa
Country
Canada
Hello,

my name is Addison.Just newbie here.I'm 25 years old.I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people,so that People can share their experience with each other.Looking forward to learning and sharing from the community.

Hello,

my name is Addison.Just newbie here.I'm 25 years old.I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people,so that People can share their experience with each other.Looking forward to learning and sharing from the community.

Welcome and i hope you will enjoy this forum!:flowers:

Welcome, Addison. :)
This is a really nice community where you can learn a lot about all things royal.

Hello Addison: The forums are fun, sometimes funny and a great way to get lost for an hour or so. There is so much to learn. We have great Moods who keep us on topic and civil. I hope you enjoy yourself. :wave:

Hello,

Hi Addison! Welcome to TRF and I hope you enjoy our community here. Looking forwards to seeing more of you in the threads. :D

Back
Top Bottom