Never ever imagined I'd register an account on a Brit Royals forum

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tripitaka

Commoner
City
Carmel
Country
United States
Used to chafe me just to see a picture of Charles or Diana. Used to avoid anything to do with them. But now I'm getting sucked in.

But to introduce myself, I'm a post-college, pre-middle age Californian who's doing research on English aristocratic families. My main interest remains the peerage, not the royal family per se. Other than Prince Phillip, who I find fascinating and admirable. I should add the Princess Royal to that I suppose. And of course the Queen, who I think is one of the great personalities of the 20th century and one of the greatest of the English monarchs. I really do mean that.

Been lurking here a while and learning quite a bit, and it seemed a good time to register an account.

Welcome then :welcome: I imagine you'll discover that there's a bit more to this forum than just Charles and Camilla :flowers:

Hey there. I started out doing research like you and then got sucked into it. Now I like the families more than the research.:lol::king::queen4::princess:
You will find out a lot of very intersting information here. People here are a wealth of knowledge and are willing to share it (most of the time).:rolleyes:
If you can't find out what yor looking for, just ask, and you will definately get a response!
Have fun posting!:welcome:

:TRFrules:
Love your user name Tripitaka, I haven't watched that show in years.
Have fun at the Forums.

Welcome to the forum! We won't mind if you studiously avoid all the Diana threads.:D

Back
Top Bottom