Names and other questions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

judith14011

Gentry
City
Tampa
Country
United States
Hello - this is my first post ~ I am excited to be a part of this online community!

Here are some questions I have that I cannot seem to find answers for:
1) What is the birthdate of Laura Parker Bowles (Lopes?)
2) Both Lady Helen Taylor and Charles, Earl Spencer have daughters with apparently no middle names, specifically Estella Taylor and Lara Spencer. Their siblings all have at least one and up to 3 middle names each so this seemed odd to me. I was wondering if anyone had any additional information on this.
3) Has Marina Ogilvy (Mowatt) been welcomed back into the royal fold or is she still considered an outcast?
4) Speaking of outcasts, was Sarah Ferguson invited to either the recent concert and/or the memorial service for Diana? Does she have any relationship with William and Harry?

Thanks!
Judith

Hello, Judith, and welcome to the forum! You'll find the answers to your questions (well, maybe not question 2, but certainly the others) in the British forum if you have a look at the relevant threads. We have threads there about the Parker Bowles children, Marina Mowatt, and the concert and memorial service (as well as ones about Lady Helen Taylor and Earl Spencer), so between reading the threads and using the search engine, you should be all set!

Back
Top Bottom