My birthday...and Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cozy

City
Plainsboro
Country
United States
Hi Everyone...

I woke up this morning and found an email from the Royal Forums wishing me a happy birthday. Thanks!! Although I visit often, I don't post much, so I thought I'd say hello and stop being such a "lurker.."

I live in New Jersey and I'm married with one son. I also have two boxers. I've been following Royalty in one form or another for well over twenty years now. I collect books like mad---and have many! I've lugged them home from Britian, and bought them from book sales and now have many about Queens, Kings, Princesses and their servants from different lands. I have so many that it's really becoming a problem!!

I write about the royals...I do fiction and non fiction. Some of my pieces have been posted on The Royalist and I also have a blog called "Writer of Queens". A couple of years ago I searched the internet for a group about Queens and Princesses and could find nothing, so I started the blog. I was nervous at first and didn't tell anyone, but as time went on became a little more confident. I work with other authors and give them tips on the royals for their novels at times. In general, I just do it for myself because its so entertaining. I love to talk with other royal lovers. My family gave me a years subscription yesterday for Royalty Monthly--what a great birthday present.

My favorite royals have the be the british---from Mad George down through Victoria and her children, and down the line to the King that abdicated for the Woman He Loved. But I also follow the young royals and love the French royals too...and the Grimaldi's...Queen Rania...so I suppose I really love them all.

Nice to meet all of you...

Susan aka Cozy:flowers:

Happy Birthday & :welcome: Hope to see you posting away soon!

I write about the royals...I do fiction and non fiction. Some of my pieces have been posted on The Royalist and I also have a blog called "Writer of Queens".

Welcome to the world of TRF posters, Cozy, and happy birthday! I hope you'll check out our articles site, The Royal Articles, and when you have some more posting experience around the forum you might consider writing an article or two for us.

Back
Top Bottom