Merry meet from West Virginia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Osipi

Member - in Memoriam
City
On the west side of North up from Back
Country
United States
I've been reading TRF for some time and really enjoy the time I spend here reading all the insights and words of wisdom on certain matters that have come across over time. I thought as I've actually posted a few items and some from very outdated threads that I just happened to enjoy reading, its time you get to know a bit about who this Osipi person is.

As stated, I live on the west side of the North up from the back. That actually means I live on the west side of North Mountain up from Back Creek Valley in West Virginia. By birth I am a Michigoose. Born, bred and buttered in the Detroit area and my children and grandchildren still live there so we visit as often as we can. My second husband and I relocated to the mountains here back in 1997 and I still blame it on John Denver.. that song "Country Roads" gave me a longing for a mountain home and the quiet life of the forest. We live here with our Dawg and Willow the Goddess Cat. Its true. Dogs think they are human... cats KNOW they're gods!

Thank you for being one of the best message boards I've seen in a very long time.

Osipi

Osipi, I'm very glad you've joined us and started contributing! :)

:welcome: I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy yourself!

Hi Osipi,
wellcome to The Royal Forums

Its nice to see another American royal watcher! Im in Norfolk, Va! Nice to meet 'cha!

Back
Top Bottom