Love the Forum

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Suzzanah

Commoner
City
Hallsville
Country
United States
I am new to the forum and love the news. I am an American and decendant of several king and queens all over the world. Many of my family are current rulers in many countries. I dont know the order of rank or preference of the families so I most usually note that I am Van Hesse Bergen Oldenburg Family. I am in the process of rebuilding my life after divorce, loss of my old job and farm foreclosure. It has been a rough few years which resulted in my living in a homeless shelter off and on for two years. I am listed as a commoner on the forum as I am American, but I am a real princess as I understand it. Sort of like the fairytale of a princess in America. I am looking to interact with members of the family all over the world in order to increase my circulation and current situation. I am old school on protocol but modern in most other ways.

:welcome: Enjoy your time on the site, just an FYI, the 'Commoner' reflects the number of posts, and not the fact that you're from the States. I'm from the States and I'm 'Heir Apparent' :D. You'll change to 'Gentry' after you get to fifty posts, I believe.

Welcome Suzzanah. You will find the forums enjoyable Im sure as well as informative. Have fun and keep on posting.

Back
Top Bottom