Long-time member says hi!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carolyn

City
Private
Country
United States
I'm not sure where to put this, but thought this was ok. If not, please move it to the right place for new posters!

Good morning from dark and dreary Connecticut! Last night we had a thunderstorm which is not a good way to be awakened from a sound sleep! I decided I will spend some time on the computer today instead of thinking about Spring cleaning and signed on here.

I haven't been here for awhile so will have to do a lot of catching up. My interest in mostly in the Tudor Royals because I have the same birthday as Queen Elizabeth I. However, I like reading about all of the Royals especially the dead ones! I'm not too interested in the comings and goings of the present generation. I am also a fan of the Danish and Swedish Royals. Love seeing photos of them.

Hi Carolyn,
My horses live in 'dark and dreary' Newtown and we are in Bedford NY. What part of Connecticut? Welcome (ish) to a long time shy member!

Welcome to TRF - I hope that you have fun being an active poster! I'm sure I'll see you around the Danish forums then!

Welcome back Carolyn!

Hi Carolyn, Welcome to The Royal Forums

I signed up a long time ago and then was away from a computer for awhile. Had to have back surgery which is all over now. I didn't forget this site, I just got caught up in several others.

I love all of the photos posted here. You post them very soon after the events which is nice!

Hello again, Carolyn! I like the Tudor Queen too, especially since she was also a Virgo.

Welcome to the Royal Forums, Carolyn. Hope you enjoy the Royal Forums.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom