Long live Queen Silvia!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soli Deo Gloria

Nobility
City
Country
Sweden
Hello
I´m Soli Deo Gloria (as JS Bach used to sign his works...) and I live in Bollnäs, Sweden. When I was 4 years old, the King married Silvia Sommerlath and I saw it on TV together with my mother. And it was exactly like in the fairy-tales, and the bride was soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful :wub: and from that moment I´m a huge Silvia-fan! Of couse, there has been times when I havent told anybody about this (as an unsecure theenager for example) but now I´m old and v royalistic indeed :lol: and my oldest kids (5 and 3 y) recognise the swedish royals v. well :lol:!!!!!

My favorite icecream colour is brown (i dont know how to spell "choklad" in e) and actually I found this forum years ago, but I had no time for fun for years, but now im back again (being busy having children..... they are now 5, 3 and 1 years old).
I hope for a good time here with you!
Love/ SDG

Hi SDG,

good to have another Swedish poster here, I hope you will enjoy TRF! Having 3 children in the ages of 5, 3 and 1 must be very busy, so I hope you will have the time to come here and relax!

And I am a major Bach fanatic too, I will go to the Weihnachtsoratorium by the Holland Bach choir later this month!

Anyway, welcome at TRF, happy posting and long live Queen Silvia (and JS Bach) indeed!

:swedenstandard:

Back
Top Bottom