lady anne

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyGabrielle

Serene Highness
City
kapaa
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I am pleased to be a part of the forum as a new member and hopefully will be able to learn from this sight as well as contribute anything I know about royalty. My family is from Valencia Spain and my family name is Valencia as well. With so much wonderful knowledge out there I thought there might be someone who might have any information on the name. I have been told our family has ties to the royal family of Spain but no one seems to be able to put it together. Can anyone help? Again thank you all for allowing me to participate as a member of the forum. :)

Hello Lady anne, welcome to the Forums. :)
You might be interested in this thread in Members' Corner where you can ask your question: Help With Family Histories.

Thank you Warren, I appreciate the info. I am pleased to be a part of this wonderful forum. There are so many interesting members and so many with unbelievable knowledge, it's quite fascinating. I am grateful to be a part of this incredible group of people. I look forward to contributing what I can.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom