Im New!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnneBoleyn

City
Victoria
Country
Australia
Hello from Australia!

My name is Hayley and I love the Royals!

I found the forums quite randomly through a search, really glad to find one!
I have been interested in the Royals since, sadly, Diana's death. With so much being screened on TV I learnt quite a lot and found it quite interesting and decided to learn more!
I love the whole "Monarchy" and grandeur of the Royals. My favourite are the British Royals, with the Queen and Princess Margaret my favourite "Modern" royals.
I also am fascinated with the Tudor dynasty, with Anne Boleyn being my Heroine from this time (as you may have guessed by my name!)

Hi Hayley! :welcome: :ausflag:

Welcome Hayley!

There seems to be a lot of Australians here! I wonder why we're so fascinated by royalty? I just love royal history.

Anne Boleyn is one of my heroines too, and I actually wrote a post on my blog urging people to boycott Philippa Gregory's books because she defames her!

Regards,
Lisa

Welcome Hayley!

There seems to be a lot of Australians here! I wonder why we're so fascinated by royalty? I just love royal history.

Anne Boleyn is one of my heroines too, and I actually wrote a post on my blog urging people to boycott Philippa Gregory's books because she defames her!

Regards,
Lisa

Ha Ha Ha.....

Do NOT get me started on that Gregory woman!

Hello! I am new too. And I like the British Royals. I just recently got into them and have been reading their news. I wanted to also say that the Unofficial Royal website is also a great place for information.

A warm welcome to the forums from another Australian. I hope this becomes a favourite place for you to visit.

Hello, AnneBoleyn! You're welcome. I wish you as many inspiring moments at TRF as I'm enjoying frequently :flowers:
Although the British royal family is not my favourite one, I'm quite interested in princess Margaret -she appeared to be such a multi-faceted person with the heart of an artist...
By the way, your avatar is very beautiful!
Kind regards from Berlin,
Lina

Back
Top Bottom