How can I marry the prince?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

girlbudapest1

City
Budapest
Country
Hungary
Hello girls. I am from Hungary, Budapest. I fell in love with Prince Christian, I love him. How can I marry him? I dreaming of being princess and I want to do something good for people and sick children. I would help a lot of people thanks to my royal role. Where I can meet him? I am at the same age as he is.

Who doesn't want to marry a prince in this economy??

Usually modern-days-royal settle down with other rich kids they attend school at or meet at random events. You have to be either born rich and self-made rich. Titles don't matter but money do.

Christian's parents met in a bar in Australia. Therefore, you can find Christian anywhere. ;)

But Christian is still young to marry. He's only 17 years old.

Last edited:
Well...

Okay, we have all been in love... So for that reason, being young and in love:

I'd say the same rule applies for royals as for anyone else. You'll have to be noticed.
You can start by writing him. Without saying that you love him, start by expressing your admiration for him and tell a little about yourself. Don't expect a personal reply though. - Not for many letters.
Write him like you would write a friend you respect a lot, but don't know that well. Polite, friendly and not too personal. Never be a stalker.

If your are sincere, your letter will be sincere and he may eventually see you as sincere.

If you are going to aspire to be a crown princess and eventually queen one day, you may wish to study those CPs and queens who are doing a great job.
Their personal life, their education, their people skills, their way of handling pressure and publicity. Their personalities, their humor, their taste and so on.
I suppose you have already studied Christian as a person to the extent that is possible.
Having done that, you need to figure out how that match your personality and abilities, otherwise you will just be an empty shell and no one wants someone who hasn't got a personality of her own.
You need to keep your path clean, no drugs, no crime - it will be found out eventually if you do something really stupid.
Finally, you need to take a very good look at yourself. Are you for real? Have you got what it takes? Are you genuine? Are you committed?
If you are in doubt, it's a good thing. If you are very much in doubt, find some other path. If you are not in doubt, you are unsuited for this life.

Eventually you may get yourself involved in something international that has his interest or which he is involved with. - That could be sport, a hobby he has (perhaps he's into French literature or flower arrangement, whatever) or he gets involved with say WHO.
If you are very lucky you may actually get to meet him.

- All that I think applies to princes as well as paupers.

In the meantime, just enjoy being in love. It's a beautiful thing.

And congratulations on your first post. :flowers:

Do some studying about Denmark. Because you're going to have to live there, learn how to speak the language fluently, visit each and every tiny part of it, and understand the history.

Muhler, does the consort have to be Lutheran or only agree to raise the kids as such?

Hello girls. I am from Hungary, Budapest. I fell in love with Prince Christian, I love him. How can I marry him? I dreaming of being princess and I want to do something good for people and sick children. I would help a lot of people thanks to my royal role. Where I can meet him? I am at the same age as he is.

Welcome to the forum :flowers: and you sure know how to make a Cinderella entrance :lol:

Speaking of available princes, the recent comedy version of Cinderella with Camila Cabello is with actor Nicholas Galitzine, who is technically a real prince from the legendary House of Golitsyn or Galitzine. So, if the search for Christian does not work out keep always a back up prince ?

Do some studying about Denmark. Because you're going to have to live there, learn how to speak the language fluently, visit each and every tiny part of it, and understand the history.

Muhler, does the consort have to be Lutheran or only agree to raise the kids as such?

Strictly speaking no, but it would be a good idea to become Lutheran, that way you can step in as Rigsforstander.
But that problem may be solved eventually, because I believe that by the next vote on the Constitution there will be a separation between state and church, so the monarch is no longer the head of the Lutheran State Church.
Such a vote will likely take place before Christian gets on the throne.

Oh, also, assuming you still feel the same in October, hang around here, because there will be many, many links for the coverage of his 18th birthday on October 15th.

Bonjour, girlbudapest1! I am of Hungarian descent on my mother's side.
My grandfather has a sister who resides in Budapest, Hungary.

Writing him, and hanging in the crowds is not going to do anything.

Royals and celebrities don't tend to find fan crushes that appealing. Flattering but not what they want in a partner usually. Changing your life for a stranger you have a crush on is not appealing selling point to many.

One thing that is a common trend in the love stories of royal princes is often 'they didn't know he was a prince when they met'.

Then I guess you could luck out and be Kate who did have his poster on her wall and was a fan girl. But the chances are slim.

Find a way to help people as you want, and find your own 'prince charming'. He likely won't have a title but that isn't a bad thing.

And welcome to the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom