Hi to all.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gambit

City
Madrid
Country
Spain
Hello. I´m very glad to be here and for the great forum that you created.

I´ve registered because I like Letizia Ortíz so much, since she was giving the news, she´s very very pretty and I´m searching for HQ facial photos, in internet there isn´t any good and HQ photo.

An there´s no more, congratulations for the forum and we will see soon. Greetings and thanks.

Hello gambit. Welcome to TRF!

Because of the US copyright law, we don't post copyrighted photos directly in the threads; instead we post them as links to the photos at the photo agency or to photos in people's albums at photo-hosting sites.

I'm not sure we can help you with your search for HQ photos, which I think are really only available to people with subscriber-level access to the photo agencies.

Hello Elspeth. I would like to say you that the problem is when I subscribered in some photos agencies, they said me I didn´t have the permision to see them in original size, only for companies.

Maybe some member who loaded any picture to, for example, imagevenue, could help me, but I don´t know who did it. At least, I think that some member did it.

I don´t know if I expressed well (sorry for my poor English). Anyway, thanks for the welcome. Greetings.

HI Gambit, welcome to TRF!
I like Princess Letizia too! I think she's wonderful!.. and welcome again!

Hi BeautyLeonor, glad to talk with you. Thank you and greetings.

Back
Top Bottom