Hi there!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Richmond, London
Country
United Kingdom
Introduction thread

Hi there! :) I have just joined the forum so thought it best to say hello properly first of all. My name is Scott, I am 35 and I live in the South West of London.

I have set up a website Positively Postal, dedicated to all things postal and in conjunction with the Queen's 80th Birthday this coming Friday, I have a very special feature on the site which I thought you might find of interest :

http://www.positivelypostal.co.uk/queen.htm

Please do take a look, let me know what you think and do feel free to take part in the Postal Challenge which you will find if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. I look forward to hearing your comments & feedback.

Best wishes from Positively Postal,

Scott. :cool:
www.positivelypostal.co.uk

Hi everyone!

Hi there!

I'm a newbie.... and can't wait to read all the threads here.

Hello everyone.. I am new here, well not new really joined last year and have yet to introduce myself or even post for that matter.
I am looking forward to meeting you all and enjoying this forum.

Hi, I'm new also

Hi, I've been looking for the introduction thread.......My name is Angie, I'm from Pennsylvania. Any others out there? I've been a huge 'Royal' fan for years, beginning with Diana and Sarah in the 80's. I got caught up in the hype when Sarah married Andrew and I've been obsessed ever since! These days I'm mainly interested in the Crown Princesses ie. Maxima, Mary, Victoria. I can't really say that I don't like any royals. I'm not a big Camilla fan, but I do recognize that she makes Charles happy and he deserves that like everybody else. I also am a big fan of the Monaco royals, Caroline being my all-time favorite.
Being in the states, it's hard to find 'fresh' royal news (especially on the non-British) and this forum is awesome. Beautiful pictures!
I hope to make lots of new friends here.

Hello

Hi.My name is Dana and I'm from Romania.I don't realy know what to say but I'm happy to be here with all of you.Lots of kisses.Bye,bye

Hi everybody! My name is Abi and I'm from Michigan. My main reason for joining TRF is because I'm getting married in January and I love going over past royal weddings for inspiration. However, since being on the forum, I've also found the gossip and history to be rather interesting.

Hi all! My name's Krissy from Melbourne, Australia. I found this webboard a few months ago and this is actually my first post. I'm a fan of Princess Alexandra and Crown Princess Marry of Denmark, Thai Royal Family as well as my Swedish Royal Family. I look foward to making a lot of new friends here.

Hi everybody!

My name is Vanessa, I am 22 years old and from Germany. I am very interested in gossip and history of the royal families of Europe and can't wait to read all the thread and watch the wonderful photos ;)

Hello from NYC

I've been looking for the introduction thread. Why is it hidden? I've been a long time lurker but came out of lurking because I've wanted to join in the discussion as opposed to being a passive member.

I am vey much interested in Royalty specifically the jewels and the protocol & etiquette of the different nations. This forum is delightful and a treasure trove of information.

I am new, and there seems to be so much to read.

Welcome to the Forums writer! :flowers:

Yes, there is a lot of information to be found on the site. I trust that despite all the reading, you will find time to post. :)

Hi everyone!

How wonderful to find out about this site. I have some exploring to do. :)

Back
Top Bottom