Hi from Sweden!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Stockholm
Country
Sweden
Hi dear Royal Forum!

My name is Natalia, I'm only 17 years old and I'm from Sweden! I am not actually sure what to say but, uhm, hello!

I have always been interested in royals, it started with my great grandmother when I was a little girl, I don't know why I didn't find this lovely forum before today! It seems lovely!

A funny thing about me is that even though I live in the capital of Sweden I have never seen any memeber of the royal family!

Oh, and I thought that if anyone need anything translated from swedish to english, you can just send me a PM, I really like translating, even thoug my grammar is quite horrible sometimes!

Thank you for reading and have a nice weekend! :flowers:
Natalia

Hi, Natalia, and welcome to the forums! Congrats to your country on the birth of its little princess. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and thank you for your translation offer. It always helps the rest of us when it comes to keeping up with the latest royal developments in other countries.

Last edited:
Hi, Natalia and Welcome!
I am glad to see a member more from Sweden and I will really be pleased if you stay your opinion about today members of the Swedish Royal Family.

Välkommen Natalia! :flowers: I hope you will have a great time here!

Hi Natalia, and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do.

Hello :wave: :welcome: I hope you love positng in trf like me :D

Hi, Natalia, and welcome to the forums! Congrats to your country on the birth of its little princess. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and thank you for your translation offer. It always helps the rest of us when it comes to keeping up with the latest royal developments in other countries.

Hi Baroness of Books, and thank you for your warm welcome! And thank you, it's lovely to have a little princess (even though I don't like her name) to see grow up into a confident queen. I have been jealous on the danish and norwegian royal house for all of their babies! I am sure I will like it here, and I hope that I can help someone atleast, with my translation ”skills”.

Hi, Natalia and Welcome!
I am glad to see a member more from Sweden and I will really be pleased if you stay your opinion about today members of the Swedish Royal Family.

Oh, I am glad to join the swedes on this forum. I will be try to write a lot, because I really do love all members of my royal family.

Välkommen Natalia! :flowers: I hope you will have a great time here!

Tack Dierna! Hihi, I am sure I will!

Hi Natalia, and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do.

Hi Daria, I am sure I will, this place seems lovely! :)

Hello :wave: :welcome: I hope you love positng in trf like me :D

Hi Burgz, and thank you, I am sure I will!

Hello there! How nice that you have chosen Drottning Louisa Ulrika as your avatar - you may notice mine is of Drottning Hedvig Elisabeth Charlotta - renowed for her "dagboeker". It is lovely to welcome someone from Sweden here!

:welcome: Natalia Elisabeth :flowers:
Enjoy your time here!!! Hope we can discuss lots about Swedish Royal Family :)

Hey Natalie! Welcome and join the forum! Have a great time here!

Back
Top Bottom