Hi,from Mexico

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yeranui62

City
tijuana
Country
Mexico
Hi
My name is Yeranui, and I am from Mexico.I have always been intersted in royalty,altough my country isn't one.
I an specially inerested in the Russian Roaylty.

Hi yeranui62. Welcome to The Royal Forums!

Hi
My name is Yeranui, and I am from Mexico.I have always been intersted in royalty,altough my country isn't one.
I an specially inerested in the Russian Roaylty.

Actually, Mexico does have a history of fiddling around with a monarchical system. There was the First Mexican Empire after independence from Spain, headed by Agustin I and then the Second Mexican Empire headed by Maximiliano I od Mexico, of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine. He actually adopted two of Agustin I's grandsons because he and his wife, Carlota of Mexico (a princess of Belgium), had no children of their own (together :whistling:).

There are "pretenders" to the Mexican throne in existence today, but I believe they live in Australia (Have no idea why?).

Also, it's interesting that some Mexican nobility married into different European noble houses and some of their descendants are well known - descendants of Emperor Moctezuma are Counts in Spain and part of the Spanish peerage (?). Others such as Rainier III of Monaco and his offspring. His grandmother, I believe, was from an old Mexican family.

Anyway, if you look around, you'll find lots of interesting things!

Hola, que bueno que hay otr@ mexican@ por acá!

We don't have a house currently reigning in Mexico but we do have a history of Royalty, not only the two empires, but I guess we could count the Aztec Kings and the Virreyes we had. When you are in Mexico City, I hope you can take a tour at the Chapultepec's castle and see the stuff about Carlota and Maximiliano

Hi Yeranui, Welcome to The Royal Forums

Back
Top Bottom