Hi Everyone! I am a graphic designer and illustrator

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anoosha

City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,
I Thought I would post a thread on the newbie wall!
I am a graphic designer and a freelance artist, recently I drew an illustration of Queen Elizabeth for a competition. Usually I do not put my work forward for these things but in Jubilee Spirit I thought I would share my work! :)
If anyone would like to help me out with the competition, I have added the link below and all you would need to do it 'like' the image for it to win.
If the illustration does win, it will be printed on t shirts, which is a massive deal for a near graduating student like myself! and a great opportunity to add something quintessentially british to the website!
I hope you like the image, I would love to hear your feedback, I don't usually post my artwork but I thought I would celebrate the Jubilee in a different way! and if you have entered any Royal related comps please share your entries!

Thank you SO much, here is the link to 'like'
Design Contest

let me know what number your 'like' was! I can personally thank you! :)

Attachments

• britishtwist.jpg
    britishtwist.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Hi and :welcome: What a lovely illustration :flowers:. Thank you for sharing it. I love the addition of the :corgi:.

thank you so much! hehe of course! I had to place at least one corgi! Thank you for 'liking' it, if you did!

:welcome:
Enjoy your time here! :flowers:

it's a lovely design; not too sure about the cheekbones though!

it's a little trademark of mine on my illustrations :)

thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has so far 'liked' my image!
If you haven't and would like to make me extremely happy please click on the link and 'like' the image!
Design Contest

Back
Top Bottom