Hi Everyone

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome, afua! :)

Hello, afua, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and :welcome: I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi there Afua and a warm welcome to the Royal Forums. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Hi Everyone:
Boy am I lost here for sure....any help would be appreciated...how does a person search for someone here?

Hi Everyone:
Boy am I lost here for sure....any help would be appreciated...how does a person search for someone here?

Welcome to the forums! It seems confusing at first getting around the different forums but it'll all become familiar to you in no time. If you look directly under the name of the forum you are in, you will see a dark box with white letters with things like User CP, FAQ, Community, Calendar, New Posts and Search etc. If you're looking for information on one specific person such as The Prince of Wales, enter that and it will bring up different threads and/or posts.

A good way to start too is by, for example, going to the British Royals subforum and select that. Under that, you'll find another subforum that relates to the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall. Select that and there are myriads of threads relating to different topics specific to these persons.

Its a grand adventure and I hope you have an enjoyable trip through the wealth of information here as I did. :D

I too hope you have a good time here.

I am excited about CPWilliam and CPMax being the new king and queen of the Netherlands. I love Queen B and think she is one very strong, intelligent and determined woman, someone who is to be admired. Hope she doesn't forget she is greatly loved and will still come out and visit the world.

I am excited about CPWilliam and CPMax being the new king and queen of the Netherlands. I love Queen B and think she is one very strong, intelligent and determined woman, someone who is to be admired. Hope she doesn't forget she is greatly loved and will still come out and visit the world.

I do admire Queen Beatrix quite a bit myself. I've just recently been following the Dutch royals and really like the way they do things there with Queen Beatrix able to step down and have a peaceful retirement and let the younger crown couple take over the reigns.

This will get you started with all the threads about them. When you log in too, you can select Royal Forums under the huge top Royal Forums banner and use the drop down menu to go straight away to the Dutch forums. :flowers:

Dutch Royals - The Royal Forums

Hi Everyone! :)

I'm Capri Herczeg from Hungary. (Europe)
My big royal favorites: Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden (Wedding was very beautiful!), Cambridge's couple, Rania Queen of Jordan. I loved Princess Anastasia Romanov, old cartoon, when I was 9-10 year old.

Cool is the TRF site!

Sorry, if bad my English.

It is interesting: "Herczeg" is old surname, in old hungarian traditional spelling, and means prince. :)

My mother's family surname Herczeg. Im not Half-Blood Princess. :D (If someone knows, this is Harry Potter.)

(modern spelling: herceg.)

Back
Top Bottom