Hi, everyone!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

supernova

Aristocracy
City
roma
Country
Italy
Hi to everyone, I love royals(Monaco specially), I was born in Finland, we don't have royals, I live in Italy(since 1987), I love to visit Monte Carlo, a beautiful place, you can feel something in the air there...hope to see Caroline or her children one day

supernova said:
Hi to everyone, I love royals(Monaco specially), I was born in Finland, we don't have royals, I live in Italy(since 1987), I love to visit Monte Carlo, a beautiful place, you can feel something in the air there...hope to see Caroline or her children one day
Hi and welcome to the forums i hope enjoy,
you´re so lucky you are so close to Monaco, I´ve been there and i say to everyone it´s the most beautiful place. I wish to go to Italy some day to know my family. Arrivederci:flowers:

My name is Paul, an Anglo-Saxon Australian, and a staunch royalist. I'm here more as an observer than a contributor, but I may throw in the odd question, and even provide the occasional answer if I can. We shall see. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Iam from chicago, and Iam new. :flowers:

Hello, everyone! I'm new here, and looking forward to learning more about the royals. :)

Welcome to the board, Maricar! :flowers:

Hi all,
This is my first post to this forum. I love history of Bavarian and Austrian royalty. I especially am interested in the descendents of Empress Elisabeth of Austria and her children.

Back
Top Bottom