Hi everybody!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Atsuo

City
La Jolla
Country
United States
Hello

Hello,

I am happy to find such a wonderful place where I can learn about royal families. It is nice to meet you.

Atsuo

hello all

Brand new to Royal Forums, well to web forums in general, though I lurk on several. I'm from Vermont/Chicago/California, USA (college student...) and am an avid follower of royal gossip especially pertaining to the British and Dutch royals, but most of all I love the dead French royals, such as Marie Antoinette, hence the name of course. So hello, to everyone I guess.

Hello!
This is my first post and I just want to say hi to everyone!

Hi,

I'm Mary. I live in the U. S.. First of all, I'm not a big fan of Diana. I have always liked Charles, or at least liked what I thought I knew about him. He seems like a decent person, determined to do his duty, and reasonable intelligent. I'm glad he's finally found happiness.

Just wanted to say HI & a big welcome to everyone

G'day! I am new to this forum. I am researching a Prince in United Arab Emirate. His name is Prince Osman Khalifa of Abu Dhabi. Does anyone know anything about him? Address? Education? FAmily? Business? Appreciate your help, guys.

I'm new, too. I suppose here's the right place to post a hello? Well, my name is Terra and I've been interested in royalty for quite some time. I really like the Japanese royalty, at the moment.

Hi!

This is my first message too. It's nice to meet so many other people who have a genuine interest in the royal families. Being half british, half danish I'm enjoying those forums most.

Hi everyone
New girl here, My main interest lies in members of the Tudor royal family along with various bits of Tudor politics. I'm also interested in obscure royal jewellery.

Hello! Have a great time looking at the greek royals. Have scan a lot of old fotos from anne marie and constantine´s engagment and marriage, but can´t
find out too post them. Can some one tell my about it in danish please??????
birte_madsen

First post

Hi,
I'm so pleased to have found this site. All the pictures are a tremendous bonus - haven't been able to find many pictures of Charles and Camilla together before this. I have lots of questions and a dial-up connection (slow); apologies in advance if I ask or comment on something already covered. My interest in royal families just started last April, when C&C married - still haven't figured out all the reasons they fascinate me so - there seems to be a cultural message in/from/all around them and their situation. Now, off to explore some more.
Thanks for being here.

Hello, everybody!
This is my first post and it is nice to meet you here.

Welcome everyone, I'm glad you all joined and I hope you will like it here!

birte_madsen said:
Hello! Have a great time looking at the greek royals. Have scan a lot of old fotos from anne marie and constantine´s engagment and marriage, but can´t
find out too post them. Can some one tell my about it in danish please??????
birte_madsen
You might find the help you need in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom