Hi

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pebbles

City
Fresno
Country
United States
Hello
Hi everyone my name is Pebbles, I am a 21 year old in california and a bit of a monarchist, I hope to meet other like minded people to share some our views with. ^_^

Hi Pebbles !!! Welcome to the right place!!!

Greetings

Probably should have done this before I made that Austrian post. I'm new here and I'm primarily interested in restorations and retainments, not the whole birthdays, weddings and what nots. As for personal information let's see, I'm a 21 year old college student in North Carolina trying to become a video game designer and programmer who also happens to be a bit of a nutty monarchist, although I'm not as mad as a certain Texan we all know (I'm talking about the Mad Monarchist if anybody is curious). I'm also a bit of an Alternate History writer who should actually start posting work on maybe Deviantart instead of just keeping it on the computer all the time. Just call me Snow or Frozen Royalist.

-Frozen Royalist

Hi, Frozen Royalist and welcome to the Forums. I'm afraid some of the threads you have posted on today have been dying on the vine for some time. However, it will be nice to see a reflowering and some interesting discussions coming from it, hopefully!

Read about Portugal and the conversation I had with a Canadian, you might find some amusement.

-Frozen Royalist

Truth be told, it was my very intention to bring back life in those dead threads, I'm actually surprised I got a conversation about Finland, I still can't believe the person thought I was suggesting a restoration there of all things.

-Frozen Royalist

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already posted my opinion on the likelihood of any of these monarchies being restored on the Serbian thread, actually. And, as an Aussie and therefore a person with Queen Elizabeth as Head of State, (as she is in Canada) I'm sincere in those beliefs, even though I'm a lifelong monarchist.

I always had respect for the Commonwealth Realm. So what did you think of my solution of the Portuguese restoration, just do Iberian Federalism and have it united under Spain with the Bourbons (Yes I know Iberianism is ludicrous but I support it anyway.)?

-Frozen Royalist

P.S. Have you heard of the Mad Monarchist, what does this community think of him, I'm just curious that's all.

Welcome Pebbles to a fantastic site!

Welcome Pebbles and Frozen Royalist! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom