hellooooooooooo!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

christopherc

City
Vancouver
Country
United States
Hi all,

My name is Chris and I have a long-time interest in monarchy and the role that the institution has played throughout history. I also have an interest in jewels and regalia (most likely stemming from my infatuation with shiny things...OCD/ADD be damned!) and the history attached to those symbols of wealth and power. I have perused the forums here for quite some time and look forward to being an active member of the community. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Humanities from Washington State University and am finishing a Bachelor's degree in History to add to the former, hoping to eventually get into a Master's program where I will focus my studies on 17th and 18th century British and French empire. I would love to study abroad and actually visit some of the places that I've only read about. I spent three glorious weeks in Scotland two years ago over the Christmas holiday and had the great fortune to visit Edinburgh Castle; I would love to go back and explore it all over again!

Hi Chris and welcome to the forums!

Nice having americans here, as well

Hi Christopher, :wave: and :welcome: This is a great place for a history/monarchy enthusiast. I have a Bachelor's in history, but I'll be honest, on this site I've learned things that my history professors may not have known about :D. Enjoy your time here, but beware; the site is quite addictive :D.

Hello and :welcome: Chris! Enjoy your time here! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom