Hello to everybody

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Buenos Aires and München
Country
Argentina
I hope that we can share lots of good moments together in this forum, I am a JD in International Public Law and I have a degree in History and International Relations. For more than three decades I have been participating in international conferences on International Law, I had published a book twenty years ago about the fall of the Habsburg Monarchy and its consequences in the European balance of power, I am writing right now another book or essay about the origins of the current conflicts right after the fall of the Berlin Wall, with the full support of a former British ambassador who is teaching at Oxford. I traced back most of them in the treaties signed in 1919 and the worst of all the Yalta Agreements between Churchill, Roosevelt and the Russian Tyrant Joseph Stalin. I am sure that I will learn a lot from others and that I can give some feed back in some of your pages. Coming from a family with many years of activity in high places in Vienna, Budapest, Prague and Petersburg, before WW1 I treasure some of my grandfather's letters and memoires like my whole family remembrances of the good old times when monarchies prevailed in Europe.

Welcome!

Welcome! It is very nice to meet you. I hope you find what you are looking for at the Royal Forums!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom