Hello~! Karadjordjevic info, anyone?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HimeNoKinoko

City
Woodstock
Country
United States
Hello! My name is Sara! It means "princess," so you might think that growing up I was one of those pink wearing, flower arranging, doll obsessed, sugar, spice, and everything nice little girls. But... no. While I did have super long hair, I was kinda of an anti-princess little tom-boy. I fought boys a lot. hahaha. But luckily, my demeanor has changed and I am a very nice young lady these days. ^^ I promise. and I grew my hair back. yaaay~
I don't know why I wrote that... Anyway, as you can see from my screen name, I'm really into Japan. It's... more than an obsession, really. I'm learning Japanese and hope to be a translator or interpretor someday. These days, I really doubt that will happen... at least not until I'm like 50, but I will become fluent in the language, even if I don't use it in a career. Oh yes, I will because I would like to move to Japan someday. I have my mind set on getting a Japanese husband. hahaha Perhaps a rock star. xD
So, I would be more than happy to converse with any Japanophiles out there. I have to say that right now, I don't know much about the Japanese Royal Family. Frankly, I'm surprised they're still around when the emperor is supposed to be divine, which is such an antiquated notion in this day and age... Anyway, I'm interested and I hope to familiarize myself with them later. Right now, however, I must confess my true interest lies in the Karadjordjevic Family of Serbia/Yugoslavia. Specifically, in Prince Aleksandar. teeheehee.:wub:
The Prince and his elder twin brother, Prince Filip, were born in Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, Virginia, USA. That's very close to Herndon, Virginia, in fact, they're in the same county. Herndon is my hometown! I've even been to Fairfax Hospital a few times, so, naturally, I'm curious. Their elder brother, Prince Petar, went to preschool only a few minutes from my house. Kinda cool, huh?
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find much gossip about the Karadjordjevics, so I would be ever so grateful if anyone knows where to find some. I would very much like to know which collage Prince Aleksandar is attending in the US. hahaha Being of collage age myself and all... muh huh hah hah haaaa!:D

Yikes! I'll be quiet now. I guess I'm pretty chatty. =^-^=

Bai Bai~<3

Thank you very much. That's all the info I could find on them, as well. xD haha But I just did a search here and I think I'll be pleased with the amount of info. Thanks again! <33

Back
Top Bottom