Hello. I'm a newbie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Orlando
Country
United States
And my name is Vittoria and since I am a bit of a history geek (minor in college emphasis on war and religion), I am fascinated by the escapades of nobility and royalty; oh to have their life for one day. Also, doing a bit of research on my grandfather's family nobility popped up and really peaked my interest. The thought of being related to nobility sits rather quite well with me; my expensive taste does not fit my immediate reality. Who knows, maybe I might get lucky and someone will know something - fingers crossed!

And my name is Vittoria and since I am a bit of a history geek (minor in college emphasis on war and religion), I am fascinated by the escapades of nobility and royalty; oh to have their life for one day. Also, doing a bit of research on my grandfather's family nobility popped up and really peaked my interest. The thought of being related to nobility sits rather quite well with me; my expensive taste does not fit my immediate reality. Who knows, maybe I might get lucky and someone will know something - fingers crossed!

hello vittoria.. im lin,from Malaysia.but currently in Australia for study..im newbie here...hope we can share information bout the royals ya :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom