Hello, hello!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrownPrincePingo

Commoner
City
Los Angeles
Country
United States
Hello, everyone!

I'm pretty sure I used to have an account here but I visited so infrequently (shame on me) and I cannot for the life of me remember the login information. Thus, here I am.

I'm back, active in the royal fandom because of the surge of big royals events lately. I'm actually watching the receiving line at Crown Prince Frederik's 50th birthday party right now.

I love the Scandinavian royals, the Danes in particular. Love Daisy. Love Fred and Mary.

I'm mostly a lurker but I'll insert some commentary occasionally. I think I'll head over to Fred's birthday thread right now. Happy to be here. See you all around! Cheers!

Welcome to TRF and hope you find your time here enjoyable. I'm also a big admirer of Queen "Daisy" Margrethe. :D

Hello! There is also a lot to read about Prince Harry and Meghan's Royal Wedding.
:lancasterrose::tudorrose::lancasterrose::tudorrose::lancasterrose:

Hi, glad to see a great supporter of the Danish royals rejoining the forum. I love Queen Daisy! Have a great time posting!

Welcome to TRF and hope you find your time here enjoyable. I'm also a big admirer of Queen "Daisy" Margrethe. :D

Thank you! There’s a lot to admire about Daisy.

Hello! There is also a lot to read about Prince Harry and Meghan's Royal Wedding.
:lancasterrose::tudorrose::lancasterrose::tudorrose::lancasterrose:

Oh I’m sure there is. I’ve read quite a bit already but I think it’s just been the tip of the iceberg!

Hi, glad to see a great supporter of the Danish royals rejoining the forum. I love Queen Daisy! Have a great time posting!

Thank you! Happy to be back and contribute to the DRF love.

Back
Top Bottom