Hello, guys.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

David132

City
Livingston
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, my name is David and I'm 16 from Edinburgh. I am one of a select few scots that love the British Royal family ( everyone else I know hates them :sad::ohmy: I have visited sandringham on numerous occasions and enjoyed it very much. Are there an places people could recommended I should visit in Scotland? I would love to Oneday get an MBE. Thanks guy and I look forward to using this forum regularly :flowers::) I do a lot of metal detecting and so have a lot of facts about the British monarchs from long long ago.

Kind regards,

David :)

Welcome to TRF David! You live in an area I would sorely love to visit one of these days. Where I live now in West Virginia, USA has a lot of Scottish immigrant history around the area as, from what I've heard, it reminded them of Scotland a lot.

There is just about anything you want to know about with the BRF here in the various forums. If you're aiming for a MBE, check out the Honors thread. A lot of discussion into who gets honors and how they're selected and what they've done to earn an honor. Its quite an extensive thread as it was started in 2005 and is still ongoing.

Grab a cup of tea and a favorite snack and enjoy! :D

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f23/the-honours-thread-8379.html

Hello and welcome David! :scotflag:

Hello, David! There were two Kings of Scotland named David.
;););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

Hi David and welcome. I'm sure you'll love it here. I'm sure you know better than anyone what a tremendous history Scotland has and how many sites connected with royals like Mary Queen of Scots are open to the public. I suppose you've been to the Palace of Holyrood?

Back
Top Bottom