Hello from Trinidad, West Indies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lovey

Commoner
City
El Dorado
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Hi Earthlings :flowers: I come in peace!:alien:

Hi I am Karren (Lovey is what I'm called at home) and I hail from Trinidad, West Indies (The Caribbean); don't know if there are other Trinis on this forum! I am 25 years of age; student and working.

My hobbies include SINGING, dancing, cooking, reading, decorating, LISTENING TO MUSIC and playing and watching cricket among other things!

So I am a very very very big fan of His Highness Crown Prince of Dubai Sheikh Hamdan:in_love: Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum; I'm sorry but I have to say I love him so much:heart: and the Maktoum family. He's the wallpaper on my PC and mobile :in_love:Mashallah he's so handsome!

I have been visiting the forum for the past couple days. I was searching for some info on Dubai and I found this site which contains lots of rare photos and information/news of not only UAE's Royal families but other Royal families that I was not even aware of so I decided to join! It has always been my wish to visit Dubai (before I discovered Fazza3):innocent: and inshallah one day I will! The place is so clean and beautiful it fascinates me; the buildings; the palm islands anything you name it the Arabs can do it!

Well that's it for now; I guess you can PM me if you like.

Laterz!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom