hello from TN

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kbear87

Commoner
City
nashville
Country
United States
hi all, i am so glad to have found this forum! i have always been fascinated with medieval england/scotland/wales/france but mostly with england. idk why i am so drawn to this time period--my favorite time is from 12th century england to the 16th century. especially the tudors and the war of the roses/richard iii. i look forward to learning alot more here..:)

Hello Nashville, that is one of my favorite cities, I am very jealous you live there.:flowers: Welcome, I hope you have a great time here reading all the great posts and I look forward to reading your contributions... Happy Posting

I've been through Nashville many times going on family vacations to Illinois. I saw a Travel Channel show were Naomi Judd was promoting the city of Nashville. This was several years ago. I went and spent 3 days in Nashville. I saw the Country Music Hall of Fame, saw Grand Old Opry, visited Andrew Jackson's house, took a city tour.

The most fun I had was the last night I was out. A group I was going on a Honky Tonk Tour (we did bar hopping). I'm not a drinker so instead of having drinks for the $15 vocher, I had a dinner. People thought I was strange but I'm not a drinker.

It's a good thing that a bus took us to our hotel rooms as some of the people in the group were tipsy. Especially one couple. This couple had gotten a new cell phone and decided to call numbers at random. They got some very angry responses. They thought this was just hysterical. I would hate to see their bill. One person they had awaken from their sleep and they were not happy (I could hear them screaming at them).

I was very sadden when I saw all the flooding in Nashville especially to the historical country music sites like Grand Old Opry and Ryman or Ryan Auditorium. I visited those places. I'm glad that Nashville has got back on its feet.

Back
Top Bottom