Hello from the UK

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uzi Lucasberg

City
Brum
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.
I'm an amateur filmmaker and shot some footage at the royal wedding earlier this year. It was absolutely amazing, probably the best day I've had in over 10 years. The vibe was brilliant and I met so many people that day it's ridiculous. Anyways, I thought I might as well say hi.

You can find me on Twitter here

Last edited:
How exciting that you were there at the wedding; I can only imagine how thrilling it must have been. Maybe you could post some of your video on the royal wedding thread if you'd like. Welcome and enjoy your time here at the forums! :flowers:

Hi Uzi, nice to meet you and welcome to this Forum:)

How exciting that you were there at the wedding; I can only imagine how thrilling it must have been. Maybe you could post some of your video on the royal wedding thread if you'd like. Welcome and enjoy your time here at the forums! :flowers:

Thanks for the welcome. Thrilling is the word. But fortunately for you you don't need to imagine it because we documented our day and when you watch it you really get an idea of what it was like to actually be there in amongst the crowd.:angel:

Here's the trailer for it(note that the trailer's focused on the comedy side). I'm real curious what you all think of the trailer and the film. I would massively appreciate any feedback.

Spot Tiddles Volume 2 Trailer - YouTube

BTW you can find me on Twitter here

Thanks

Uzi

Helo :welcome: :flowers: we here all help you if want help in something :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom