Hello from the tropics

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wombat89

City
Cebu
Country
Philippines
Hi everyone! My name's Catherine. Newbie here. I used to be a member of the royal forum way back in the mid 2000s, at the height of the William/Kate frenzie. (Though I don't know if this is the same royal forum). I used the username wills and members like AHoch82 and wombat82 were among the admins back then. I was living in Las Vegas then, and I was in high school, and I had to focus on studies, then after that university and finding a job, and life just took over. So now that I actually got the time to push the brake pedal, here I am. And here to stay.

I guess that's it...yeah.

And oh, currently living in the Philippines, so hello from the tropics :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Wombat and Happy New Year to you.

Welcome to TRF and I hope you have a good time here and happy new year!

Welcome to you ! I adore wombats (I have never seen them in real life but Instagram pix help !) Do you know that during the first years of his life, Prince George was nicknamed "wombat" by his parents ?

Welcome to you ! I adore wombats (I have never seen them in real life but Instagram pix help !) Do you know that during the first years of his life, Prince George was nicknamed "wombat" by his parents ?

was he? I thought it was a nickname given (probably briefly) to William when he was a baby

Hi wombat89 and welcome to TRF. There's a good bunch of folks here to have conversations with and also ask questions. Lots of knowledge here on royalty from A-Z. ?

heyya guys! thanks for the warm welcome. it's good to be back :)

Happy new Year to everyone!

Bonjour, Wombat! There is a lot of royal history to learn. :writing::writing:

Prince William was nicknamed wombat by his mother from about age 2.

Welcome back wombat. I love the name, I became obsessed with wombats when I volunteered in Australia for a summer in college. Welcome back after your long hiatus from the board.

Back
Top Bottom