Hello from Sweden!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

staanii

City
Eksjo
Country
Sweden
My first post on this forum. Well, I like this place because you can learn a lot about monarchy and royals which always has interested me. I love the debate on King Charles and Queen Camilla - unfortunately closed.

When I was a teenager I collected stuff about the British royal family. I wrote letters to different members of the RF and even sent a wedding gift to The Count and Countess of Wessex. I would only get answers from their ladies-in-waiting, private secretaries and equerries. Very dissappointing :bang:, especially as I'd been drawing a comic-book for the newly weds in months. Well, so it is with the royals. They seem to be surrounded with a tight wall of employees who seldom let regular people get in touch with them.
Anyway I like monarchy and I admire royals for carrying out their public duties given to them by birth and not - as in regular people's case - by applying for them.

Well, that'll be it. Take care everyone!

I'm glad you decided to come out of lurk mode, Staanii, and we look forward to your contributions in the British forum! We do have some threads about Charles and Camilla that are still open which I hope you find interesting enough to contribute to. :swedenflag: :britflag:

Hi Staanii & :welcome:
Glad to have you with us & looking forward to your posts

:fireworks:WELCOME TO THE FORUMS...:flowers::fireworks:

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME...

See you on forums...:swedenflag::swedenstandard:

hey im new to but i can say i love this site. i have an intrest in royals to and hearing peoples comments from different countries where thos royals come from fasinates me so i hope you have fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom