Hello, from Russia)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alira

Commoner
City
Moscow
Country
Russia
Hi, my name is Irina, i'm from Moscow and I'm 25.
Today I found your site, since I became interested in the history of the Danish royal house. There are a lot of very interesting things :) My English is not very good, I'm much easier to read than to speak, but I hope that I can ask my questions ...
Thanks to the creators of a forum, it is really very interesting!

Welcome, Irina! Hope you'll enjoy this site as much as I do. :flowers:
Добро пожаловать! :)

Hello, Irina, and welcome to the forums. You'll find a lot of information on the Danish RF as well as other topics that might interest you. I hope you enjoy your time here.

hi,Artemisia,Artemisia:) Thank you)

Hello, Irina, and welcome to the forums. You'll find a lot of information on the Danish RF as well as other topics that might interest you. I hope you enjoy your time here.
thanks, i hope so too:lol:

Hi Irina,
Welcome to TRF, glad to see another fan of the Danish Royals like myself :flowers:
I hope you have fun here!

Welcome to the TRF and enjoy yourself, by asking any questions and finding any information you're interested in!

:welcome:
I'm also very keen on the Danish Royal Family, please visit this thread. Happy posting there!
Привет!:D

Archduchess Zelia,An Ard Ri,Lenora,ironical,MagMil, thanks for a warm reception$)

Archduchess Zelia, yes, for me, it is especially interesting to talk about it with someone who lives in Denmark:)

ironical, thanks)

Hi Irina and :welcome: Enjoy your time here. It's a great place.

A Warm and Hearty Welcome Irina, from a poster in Australia. There is a thread about the Romanov royal family as well in these forums. Try to find an index page or use search. I am very interested in the Romanovs and have read lots about them.
Do not worry too much about your english as this is an international forum. My English is not too good either and its my first language.:ROFLMAO:
Enjoy yourself and cheers for now. Tarlita:)

Daria_S,Tarlita, thanX and hello))

Tarlita, Thank you for your interest in the history of my country :) Unfortunately, in the modern history of the Romanovs I know bad, but about the history before 1917, I am pleased to speak

Welcome to TRF, I hope you enjoy posting as much as I do!

Warm welcome to The Royal Forums.
Are you interested in the Danish and Romanov Royal connections, and particularly through the Tsarina Dagmar Maria, and connections to Denmark, Hesse, and Prussia?

Hello ! :welcome:
Приветствие в Нью-Йорке, но я изначально Россия, как вы любой вопрос или любая помощь я буду здесь :hug: ;)

Priviet Irina and Welcome!

Patra,Ruhije,Burzg,scooter,hi and thank you)
They are all connected. The Romanovs more German than Russian, and of course I am interested in topics relating the Russian royal family and the German royal family

King Leopold III car accident: On 21 July 1957 the King's 1954 Cadillac cabriolet by Pinin Farina went off the road on "Route SS51", approx. 9 km north of Cortina d'Ampezzo in Italy. Another car driven by Italian racing driver, Giuseppe Farina, nephew of Pinin Farina, was following the Cadillac and came to the rescue of the royal couple. Their car was badly damaged but neither the King nor his 2nd wife, Liliane de Réthy, were hurt. The couple had come to the town to dedicate a bronze bust to the late King Albert I, Leopold's father, who had been a keen mountain climber in the Dolomites. A photo of the overturned Cadillac appeared in the archives of the Antwerp Gazette at the time but the incident was not broadcast in the press (perhaps because of an earlier, fatal car crash on August 25, 1935, in which Leopold’s first wife, Queen Astrid, lost her life.) Who can tell me more about the incident and about the special Cadillac the King was driving on that fateful day? Does anyone know where and when had he acquired the car. What happened to it?

Back
Top Bottom