Hello from NZ!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daydreamer92

City
Rotorua
Country
New Zealand
Hello to everyone!

My Name is Becky, I'm 19 and I live in New Zealand.
:flowers:
I enjoy day-dreaming, art, Photoshop, nature, singing, dancing, watching movies, drawing, writing and reading.

My favourite T.V show is Shaun The Sheep, but I also like other kiddie shows like Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Winx Club and Cardcaptors.

I'm very shy in nature,very girly and quirky. I may even be called 'weird'. But that's just me

My favourite band is ABBA and I also like Celine Dion and Dario Marionelli (A composer. You may know his music off the movie 'Pride and Prejudice'!)

My Favourite movie is Pride and Prejudice and I also like those short Jane Austen dramas , such as 'Lost In Austen' and the BBC 'Sense and Sensibility'

I'm a big fan of Princess Diana. I adore her as a person. She was an INFP (Myers Briggs type) like me, so I look up to her more.

I have obtained my very first Royal Wedding piece of merchandise this morning. I won a Royal Wedding Tea Towel! Which I'm going to hang on the wall with pride.

And yes, I love Wills and Kate!

My Grandmother used to say that I'm actually related to Royalty, Germany Royalty. I'm not 100% on this. But she had some papers, which are long gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom