Hello from Irmo, SC

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lady Jamie

City
Southern Town
Country
United States
Hi People!!
I'm from Irmo, SC, and right now I'm watching a bbc video about Victoria and Albert. I have loved to look/read the books that involve British Royalty, their jewlery, crown's ect., the past history of Kings and Queens of Britian, and I think it is all facinating, including this site. Thank you for posting all the information about them, and I'm not the only one with this facination!!:wub:

Hey! Nice to know one of my neighbors (literally just right down the road) is a member! Welcome.

Welcome aboard Ladie Jamie..........I will wave at both you and princess gertrude when I pass through SC next month!!!!!!!!

thank you!!

Thank you for your welcomes!! I will be doing the royal wave back. I purchased two books last night on Britaan and London, and would love to go there again one day and just visit everything. Maybe one day when everybody is dead and buried, I'll move there.

Thank you for your welcomes!! I will be doing the royal wave back. I purchased two books last night on Britaan and London, and would love to go there again one day and just visit everything. Maybe one day when everybody is dead and buried, I'll move there.
WOW!!!!!! Lady Jamie.........Hope you go visit or move to the UK without waiting for tragedy to happen.......

Oh no, I was trying to say, it will probably be a long time from now, when the natural state of things have passed, hopefuly I will get to visit first

Thank you so much for all your welcomes!!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom