Hello From Hissy (the sweet newbie!)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hissy

Aristocracy
City
Covington
Country
United States
Hello Everyone!

I am definitely new to forums and have only just found where to post my introduction which should have been my first post, but I was excited to get right in there :) !

As suggested I will answer the following questions to let you know a little bit about me:

How did you find T R F?

Well, actually, I was warned away from T R F before I even knew what it was. Found being told not to come here made me want to!

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

That's a hard one. I sort of have favorites for different moods. I like butter pecan, and strawberry, but find a really rich French Vanilla so good!

How long have you been interested in royals?

I guess since a kid because my mother had an interest and so I was exposed to that early on.

What aspects of royalty interests you?

Ideally it would be the personalities of the different royals. I like someone more unusual and exciting without being too embarrassing to their position. I love the sense of history, and the romantic idea of "royalty" as a whole.

So that is a bit about me!

Hi Hissy,
Welcome! I am relatively new here myself, but am shocked that you were warned to stay away from here, because so far I love TRF! They Rule!

Last edited:
Welcome Hissy!

I just joined today, and so far I am intrigued and fascinated by the various informative posts they have here.

I'm curious, why were you warned to stay away?

~G0dn0te~

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the welcome you guys. :flowers:

I was warned about going on this forum because others said they will delete your posts, they will demand "proof" meaning an article, etc.. All of which happened to me immediately, but I have stuck around, still posting....

Thanks to anyone who welcomes varying views here.

Luv Hissy!

Hi Hissy & :Welcome:
Its great having you here. Which royals are you interested in?

Hi, Hissy...saw your greeting and it gave me a FIT :lol:!

Welcome to TRF and enjoy your time exploring all of the different threads...there is SO MUCH information here.

Rascal

Hello Hissy, welcome to TRF - all the opinions matter here, as long as we don't insult each other. I've enjoyed your posts a lot so far and don't worry, I won't dare invite you to Sophie's group!! :D :p Happy posting!! :flowers:

Hi Hissy & :Welcome:
Its great having you here. Which royals are you interested in?

Hi Dazzling! Thanks for the welcome. I used to have Prince Edward, Prince Albert as a couple of favorites. Now I am sort of undecided other than the Queen of E, (the late Grace Kelly too). The Monaco "children" are very attractive and I didn't realize Charlotte rode competitively, etc. so I am learning more they might become favorites of mine. There are so many royals that I had no clue who they are and am reading about when I have the time on forums like this to learn about them.

As well I am finding new info about long deceased royals that is interesting and makes me want to know more history about them, etc.

Thanks again for the welcome! :flowers:

Last edited:
Hi, Hissy...saw your greeting and it gave me a FIT :lol:!

Welcome to TRF and enjoy your time exploring all of the different threads...there is SO MUCH information here.

Rascal

Hi Rascal and thank you for the welcome! I wrote that greeting after I had been raked over the coals for days! But I am sweet, really ;)!

Thanks Dierna23!

NoorMeansLight! Thank you, you're funny! People were a little rough on me to start, but finally I was like "stop being rude to me!" and it hasn't been so bad since... :D

Thanks to all for the welcomes!!!

Most forums have their little initiation procedures. I'm new too, although I appear to one of the older people on some of the threads I'm on (but I feel so young!)

I love a good French Vanilla ice cream as well.

Welcome to you too PrincessKaimi! :flowers:

Hi Hissy and welcome.
I Hope you will enjoy to be here. :flowers:

Thank You MaryMary for your welcome! :wave:

I still have a lot to read in order to catch up on some of the many good posts on here but I'm getting through a lot and learning some information I never knew before.

Thanks again to all who have welcomed me!:)

Thank you Ortiz! :wave:

A big welcome from me, too. I know you will enjoy the Forum!

Thanks so much for the welcome KPWillie !

I am enjoying that I don't get my posts deleted as much anymore! ;)

(oh well, spoke too soon.... I mentioned Kate and work in the same sentence! :( )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom