Hello from Estonia :)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

royaltherese

City
Rakvere
Country
Estonia
Hey everyone....
...my name is Therese and I am from Estonia. I am now reading this forum for almost two years.
Royals are fascinating me since I was a child. The stories, the fashion they create and of course the scandals :D

Bonjour, royaltherese! There is a lot of royal history to learn about various monarchies. ???

Welcome, Therese. Tere tulemast, Therese :flowers:

Igas maailma sadamas on vähemalt üks eestlane, siin foorumis on neid aga päris mitmeid ;) Nii tore.

Do you have favorite royals / royal houses? I follow Danish, Swedish, and Spanish RHs. And I have soft spot for Queen Màxima of Neatherlands.

Hello and welcome Therese.:flowers:

Mari-Anne, your reply caught my eye because I also have a soft spot for Queen Maxima and Willem-Alexander too of course. Of all the royals, she (they) seem the most genuine, down to earth, REAL Royals. She isn't afraid to let the cameras catch her making a strange face or laughing heartily out loud. She and W-A look very much in love and also like friends which is the basis for a good marriage. Did you see the gorgeous rose colored, one shoulder gown she wore in India? It was one of the most stunning gowns I have ever seen and she really wore it superbly!

Teretulemast! Mõisnike kaudu on päris paljud eestlased siniverelistega suguluses või hõimluses. Huvitav teema, mida avastada!

Mari-Anne, your reply caught my eye because I also have a soft spot for Queen Maxima and Willem-Alexander too of course. Of all the royals, she (they) seem the most genuine, down to earth, REAL Royals. She isn't afraid to let the cameras catch her making a strange face or laughing heartily out loud. She and W-A look very much in love and also like friends which is the basis for a good marriage. Did you see the gorgeous rose colored, one shoulder gown she wore in India? It was one of the most stunning gowns I have ever seen and she really wore it superbly!

Cal Gal, oh yes, Queen Maxima and King Willem-Alexander are great to see together and fun to watch :)

Hello and welcome Royaltherese. Hope you have an enjoyable time here on these forums.

Welcome to TRF, here is hoping you enjoy viewing and posting as much as I do!

Hey everyone....
...my name is Therese and I am from Estonia. I am now reading this forum for almost two years.
Royals are fascinating me since I was a child. The stories, the fashion they create and of course the scandals :D
Welcome Therese! I agree! It's a whole another world which helps you get off tiring work reality for while! Hope you enjoy your time. [emoji3590]

Back
Top Bottom