Hello from Denmark

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Persen

City
Middelfart
Country
Denmark
Hi everyone

I have been member of Royal Forum for a while, what a briliant web-side:flowers:

I am mad about royalty and saw all of the Swedish wedding yesterday. At the same time am I collecting royalty postcards, and want to have some exchangefriends from all over the world. I have alot of double Danish postcards for exchange.

Look forward to hear from you and to take more part in the Royal Forum.

Royal salute

Persen

Hi everyone

I have been member of Royal Forum for a while, what a briliant web-side:flowers:

I am mad about royalty and saw all of the Swedish wedding yesterday. At the same time am I collecting royalty postcards, and want to have some exchangefriends from all over the world. I have alot of double Danish postcards for exchange.

Look forward to hear from you and to take more part in the Royal Forum.

Royal salute

Persen

Hejsa Persen.

Velkommen herinde i forummet..
Du er i blandt en masse glade mennesker der følger div. kongefamilier undertegnet inklusiv.
Mvh
Lene Salling aka. H.M. Margrethe

Hello and a warm welcome to the forums. I hope this becomes your favoured place on the net as well.

Hej og velkommen til.

Camilla aka Olebabs

Greetings, Person! I am a huge fan of the Swedish royals so spent a busy couple of days engrossed in the wedding events for CP Victoria.

But I thoroughly enjoyed the events and wedding of your Crown Prince Frederik six years ago. That was really my introduction to most of the Danish family. They put on a really good show as well.

Hope to have many contributions from you here.

Rascal

Thank you all for your warm welcome; I hope to visit these sides often, they are just great.

Også tak for de pæne ord på dansk, troede ikke der var ret mange dansker her.

Royal kiss
Persen

Back
Top Bottom