Hello from Barcelona!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kleio

Aristocracy
City
Country
Spain
I've just discovered this forum where new members can introduce themselves!
Just wanted to say hello. I've been following TRF as a guest for a couple of months and I finally decided to be a part of the family...
I am from Barcelona, Spain and I remember being a fan of the royals since I was a child... I watched Princess Diana's wedding on TV when I was a kid. I've always been fascinated by the royals and when I was a child I used to read the Hola! magazine, where you could find all the news and amazing pictures about them...
My favourite Royal Families are the Jordanian, Danish and Dutch. And the Spanish one, of course.
History is my passion and that's maybe the reason why the royals are fascinating for me, because I realize they are a kind of "living history".
I hope to make you enjoy as much as you have made me enjoy until today.

Hello and welcome to TRF!:wave: This is definitely the place to satisfy one's passion for all things royal. I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun posting.

Hello :wave: and :welcome:. Enjoy your time here. If you love history, then this is a great place for you. There are so many interesting facts to read and learn.

Welcome to TRF- I hope you like it as much as I do!

Back
Top Bottom