Hello from Balochistan

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

said han

Commoner
City
Muscat
Country
Oman
Hello Choniyt Shalom Salaam and Namasty

My name is Said Han Baloch Omani citizen originally from Balochistan.

my Roots go back to ancient Kings of Babylon Belus the Great, my Balochi tribe is Bolaidahi which named after the last Semitic king of Babylon Belaida son of belush or belus son of Nimrod son of kush son of Keenan son of Sam son of Noah peace be up on him, they believed to be the lords of Sumerians civilization the greatest kings of the earth.

today I'm a normal citizen of the world working as simple public relation officer but I believe I have great idea's for making the world a better place for all humanity and creatures , if today humanity is one tribe than we baloch are a eldest family of this tribe if today the world is a village than Balochistan is the oldest home in this village respecting Balochs and Balochistan is the duty if every kings and nobles, if the world is a jungle than we are the lions of this jungle even if we are in the cage of unjust and terrorism of iran and pokistan, still our voice is shaking the jungle even though every body wearing the sound proves, Dear Brothers things must change to better all we are seeing in the horizon of the future is darkness and fears, London must hear us London must remember us because London knows who we are.

i wish i will be useful for the members of this great forum and learn more about history​

great thanks for His Majesty Sultan Qaboos the Sultan of Oman and Godbless Her Majesty The Queen Elizabeth II for making my life better

Godbless the Earth and Humanity

your Brother in humanity:
Said Han Bolidahi Baloch

Welcome to you. We are happy to have you.

Welcome to the Royal Forums! Have a happy posting!

Welcome Said Han! Hope you enjoy the Forums!

Back
Top Bottom